? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

today is APRIL FOOL!!!

HAHAHA! did your friends played you? Or you had played your friends?? HAHAHAHA!! today my friends trying to play me in the morning but luckily I dint't kena tipu,HAHAHA!! then I laugh at her and she looked so disappointed xD

Today and yesterday we have our photo shoot in school,haha! Me and all the members had take a long time to shoot 3 photo,hehehehe!! Just because I want to stand beside my freind,I tried to stand tall!!! Well I know I'm short but I had tried my best to do it, haha! When we are trying to took the best shoot for the free style,the two girls infront of stood up...(T.T)....SO...all of us are not going to see me in that picture.........oh my.....

0 comments: