? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

HOT!!!!!

I woke up in the early morning today because tomorrow is cing meng. On the way going,I Heard the radio said now there has a service that we can 'sao mu' through the Internet =.='" how creative they are....then my aunt said although it can safe our trees but we only can gather during some 'festival' right? well she's right. I agree with her^^ the world had change. we had become less enthusiasm because of digital.

The wind blew very strong at the temple,feel scary~~~ then the fire for burning all that kind of things was HOT! Of cause fire is hot lar stupid. hahahahahahaha!

Now a days the weather are really realy really hot man!!!!! omg I cannot tahan edi lar T.T my mum keep saying :" SAFE THE WORLD!!" then she keep asking my dad to fetch him here and there =.= like that how to safe??? lol...

0 comments: