? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 3, 2009

A new ExpeRienCe :-)

me and my friends went for chs idol auditions...we never practice and we never arrange it properly,AHAHAHA!! ... before we went in,we practice for so many times but still not good!! hahaha!! well...never mind,just for fun,haha! but my friends said NOT FUN AT ALL!!! they so funny lar,their reaction let my feel like laughing,lol!! it is time to go in...all of us took a big breath....to cool down...when we went in,we don't know where are we going to stand!! the judge laugh at us also!! what the hell...we try to cool down again..and again.HAHA!! after we had finished singing,the judges just looked at us......we felt scarier and scarier....finally one of the judge said something...then we learnt...i HAD learnt that singing is not that easy actually...we have to practice a lot! Not just only for singing,but for everything! we have to practice a lot for everything!! haha...

Today is quite fun actually. Me and my friends had become crazy !! haha! before we wanna went home,I saw one of my classmate are smoking! All of us know that smoking is bad for health.I can't imagine that if one day I smoke then my life become shorther and shorther until it's end...I cant enjoy my life anymore...what a sad case....lol!

0 comments: