? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I GoT a Pet ^@^

My friend gave me a very cute hamster yesterday (>.<). It's A girl than I name it as MOSHI,hahaha! 1st time I saw it,I felt scare because its eyes is red in colour. Then Pei Wen said:"nonit scare one lar.HAHA!"


I want post my hamster photo but I don't have camera,so poor men (T.T)


====================================================================


My friend don't want to choi me already (T.T) Just because I go couple with someone he don't want me to couple with......
(this girl not me lar.....)
so sad lar................
haih............
no hope lor........haha!

0 comments: