? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hey! long time no see

wow....cant online at home edi T.T no line T.T


now at cc with xin pei and her brother,coz wan update my blog mar~ hahahaha!


exam finished very long jor~ thiss time exam very hard lor~ the chemistry very kedekut lor~ little bit oso want to minus my marks T.T bm pass leh~ very nan de...hahaha! sejarah get 64 leh~ i know still very cha lar but i got improve mar~ give me some claps lor,hahaha! but must thank you wei ying lar,she helps me a lot,and mrs wong (tuition teacher) and other friends like mei yen and ke ni,hahaha!


today my class spot check leh~ this was the second time i kena spot check in the class..for so many years..hahah! then hor~keni gave me d kangaroo key chain kena rampas!! ARHHHHH!!! wat i gonna do?? keni sure vr angry and sad d T.T ............i think jor very long,then i decide to go take back that key chain. wow,i stand outside the bilik disiplin for a very long time with siew hoong...hahahaha! than i saw mr.tham mar~ i meh asked him still remember me anit loh...my god! he still can remember me leh...he said :" you 1B4 d mar~ " hahaha! bingo! he so clever! wait jor about 20 min, pengawas asked me and siew hoong went in. pn.joyce smile smile and looked at us..than only she gave back our things..haha! luckily she felt happy today.haha! she change hair style jor o,haha! but change little bit oni lar~


hey , u have to wait very long only got another new post o,sorry arh~ whenever i can online than i come update my blog k? ^^








0 comments: