? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FINALLY!!! i update....

HI HI HI HI HI!!!!! long time no update jor....miss me mar? Narongrit juz ask me y I dint update my blog d? ......so i come update jor..hahahaha!!

haihh...my eye arh...got one BIG RED 'POP' there...whenever I go..sure got people ask me :"what happen to your eye arh???" ......... T.T I cannot tahan edi..I'm going to see doctor today...I 'm going..I'm serious d..dont laugh k...actually I got other reason d...my friends and teacher (Pn. Lim SK) tell my if dont go see doctor arh,that thing need to 拔出来 one arh...if dont go see doctor arh,become serious jor arh,need to do operation one arh!!.....omg T.T got so serious d arh?? T.T

anyway,really thank you to all of you...because u all so 关心我....hahahahahahaha!! give you all a kiss as present ^^ ... MUACKZ!! muahahahahahaha!!

koperasi havent AGM leh...cant wait..hahahaha!! duno what pose I can get leh...still want "bendahari"....pray...(help me pray arh!)

yesterday Ke Ni beat me vr pain o T.T 连续 3 times o~ T.T
lol! yesterday teacher teach us how to wash hand leh! lol! geng o..today she said if go show her how to wash hand,she can free us a mask.hahahahahaha!!

ooi...our school got student kena A(H1N1) leh...3 students jor...Why din holiday d??? T.T ltr v all kena....den...slowly..whole petaling jaya kena..den slowly...whole malaysia kena...den..............all people die??!! -.="' 呵呵呵!

0 comments: