? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I feel good in ungu!! ungu rox!! XD


WOW!! I feel so good when we go for marching! lol. because...nonid listen to Pn.Ho,my english teacher...her class is damn boring...lol..I enjoy the time,it's so much fun!!! Ungu's marchers had 牺牲 so many time on marching leh~lack of sleeping (U.U) z zZ very tired now..ahaha!


I had never woke up that early before,3.30am leh~ so early...but all ungu marchers same same oni lar~Wei Ying overnight in my house leh! Before she sleep,I told her a story...about 李白 and Tunku Abdul Rahman d leh~ I think she 宁愿 sleep oso don't wanna listen,lol! den,I notice that she woke up on 2.XXam,den I cant Sleep jor oso,ahaha! 2 of us suffer on the bed...wanna sleep,but cant sleep...so charm.. T.T


Then her alarm 响起,den I wait for my alarm also.But wait jor very long,my alarm never 响起 oso...den I meh woke up oni lor...den I go check my alarm..damn god,I put "5.30am" (=.=)
If WEI YING din stay in my house,Then I gonna kena scold jor...lol


well.The costume is right in front of me now.purple in colour...(废话) Ying said like 农夫...lol..buy it's really not easy to make a costume,now so many costumes at once..辛苦了 all of you (who involve in deco lar~haha) ^^


The sport's day begin...a lot of 欢呼声 around us..有一种,我们不会令你们失望,我们会加油的感觉...毕竟ungu是很棒的!!! formation的时候,一开始不错,但是一到"I love YOu UNGU 的时候,开始乱了。哈哈!不过没关系啦~我们还是做到很有semangat!!


then meh wait for the results lor...for more information,can view www.thekeytomy-heart.blogspot.com,haha!!


Let's my interesting part begin...当当当当!!!!
故事发生在一间....图书馆..对啦,是图书馆,你没看错!哈哈!

Tiba-tiba,Z sms me..he said...

Last time i farking love u,but now,i farking hate u! u retard,i regret y intro him to u,from now onwards,i wont msg with u anymore,wont talk to u anymore.u retard! fuck off from my world.bye retard.i hate u!

wow...I shocked...but..like..no feeling on it..of coz is good that he dun wan to choii me already lar...if not later duno wanna do what on me..=.= ...den,after Q went home,I meh went to toilet lor...when I wanna go down to library,Z standing there..I past by him..but..he pull my hand..asked me to..go up again..you think i stupid meh,haiyor~he tried to push me...den I ran down to library...



My story interseting mau? why this year so 麻烦 one? lol...I wont forget my 16th d...A lot of memories lor...sukan lar...weird love matter lar...exam lar...friends lar...family lar...ahaha!!! but胜利总在坚持后嘛~ right? hehe..

3 comments:

We Are A Gang said...

Lol! i thought what web sie u put! rupa-rupanya is my link! ahahahahaha! thank you wor! but for more information u must write unguchs.blogspot.com mar. =p

Weiying ♥ said...

Lol! i thought what web sie u put! rupa-rupanya is my link! ahahahahaha! thank you wor! but for more information u must write unguchs.blogspot.com mar. =p

Weiying ♥ said...

OMG!! the stupid, sampat, crazy, bian tai guy say like that o.. fuck him la!! call him to die la.. hate u .. good la.. hate la.. but y he wait u outside the toilet?? wat tat lou!! stupid guy!! si bian tai!! u better dun talk to him any more as what he said!! Hmmppd!!