? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 16, 2011

JPA results

well.. I din't get the JPA scholarship. Everyone had been waiting and waiting cause they kept delaying the date of releasing out the result. The feeling of excited all gone already lo. Haha!

You know, when I was waiting for it, my mum said :" Aiya~ no need to wait lar~ You won't get it one lar~ Confusing you only! "

But, my dad said:" Wah~ they take so long, you sure got chance one lar! Cause they are discussing mar~ haha! "

Lol. Anyway, I'm studying A-level in TARCollege now. I went there because of their scholarship.haha. TARC is very very big and I lost once. I was finding the toilet that time and I turned back to the same place without finding any toilet. lol.

I met some new friends there. They are pretty and funny :) For boys, well there's a handsome guy in my class but I'm not very interested on him because I got BF already mar~ haha!

A-level always study one ><
Hope I can keep it up lar :)

Ganbatte!

0 comments: